Please send your submissions by email to:
Only submissions that adhere to the following guidelines will be considered for evaluation:
Types of lectures
1. Research reports
The parts of the lecture are:
2. Theoretical contribution
The required parts are:
PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS FOR LECTURES
Only submissions that meet the following requirements will undergo the evaluation process:
a) Complete text of the lecture
1. Maximum extension of 4000 words (not exceeding 12 pages), 3 cm left and right margins, 2.5 cm superior and inferior margins, include keywords (three to five), abstract, images, tables, figures, charts, annexes and source citations. It shall be written in Microsoft Word or Open Office Writer using 12-point Times New Roman font, single spacing, leaving an additional space between paragraphs, which must be justified. Page numbers will be placed in the bottom-center position. Send the files in PDF and word processor (Word or Writer) formats.
2. The abstract should be less than 300 words.
3. Do NOT include the author(s) information or sending institution.
4. Lectures will be given in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
b) In a separate document, write the author(s) information.
A group of expert congress participants analyzes a general topic and specific debates and discussions take place. Each panel allows the participation of one coordinator and up to three participants, preferably from different institutions. The estimated duration for the discussions will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes, which includes 15 minutes for Q&A.
The Panel discussion proposal shall contain:
a) Contact and ID information
b) Full text of the proposal
Send the files in PDF and word processor (Word or Writer) formats.
POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Poster development shall include:
1. Problem: Is an issue that stems from the analysis of a given situation and that requires a solution to be provided.
2. Context: The material, social and cultural environment in which the problem arises.
3. Discussion: Points of view (some opposing) in regard to the reasons why the problem arises, its possible causes, a few glimpses regarding the actors involved and the institution to which they belong. It must also explain which are the conditions present in the institution in which the problem is identified.
4. Solution: A proposal that includes actions and changes that could contribute to solve the problem, change attitudes, values, organization, operations and so on, within the institution.
5. Bibliographic references in APA style .
Submit the poster proposal in PDF and JPG formats (60x90cm /300ppp)
Send the following information in a separate page:
a. Poster title.
b. General information of the author or authors (up to three): Full name(s), email address and Sending Institution.
c. Core topic presented in the poster.
d. Abstract (up to 250 words).
e. Up to five keywords.